Mikey0709 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default Amazon Experts - Question for you!!!

I buy a TON on amazon - - and I'm always price shopping.

BUT - - i have a question.

If I'm shopping shoes for example - - and a pair i'm interested in has a price range of $19.99 - $59.99.... is there a way to find out which ones are being offered (size/color) ACTUALLY for 19.99?

Or is it trial and error going through the size/color combinations to see what price shoes up for that particular pair?

Honestly - - i see the price range - but can never find the ones they are actually offering for $19.99??

Hopefully this makes sense to someone? Just seeing if there is an easier way to find out price options!

essnce629 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

If anyone knows a better way besides trial and error I'd love to know too! I personally don't know of any other way though.
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

I hate this too, and I'm pretty sure that one day I looked at shoes using the amazon app on my iphone, and it had them actually listed with the price so you didn't have to go through each one. I haven't tried it again since then, but I *think* the app may do it.
    DS1 - 8/09
    DS2 - 9/11

Katigre is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

On mobile there should be a pop up menu showing all the options and prices in a scroll down list.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
    Mom of 4: Boy (10), Girl (7), Boy (4), Girl (2)

Quote Originally Posted by indigo99 View Post
    I hate this too, and I'm pretty sure that one day I looked at shoes using the amazon app on my iphone, and it had them actually listed with the price so you didn't have to go through each one.
    I've noticed that, too....

Default Amazon Experts - Question for you!!!

I haven't found an easy way to do it. I have found that's it's a little easier from my phone. You still have to just use trial and error, but if you pick the size first then the color it will show you the price of all the shoes in that color in that size. Since I wear a 9 or 9.5 I only have to check those two sizes. I've attached a picture so hopefully that makes it a little easier to understand what I am describing. If there is a way to do this same thing from the desktop I haven't figured out how.

Edited to add - I see others posted the same thing I did at the same time I posted. Hope the picture helps.