Kestrel is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default Amazon's "Epected delivery date"

My shipment was to arrive Feb 5th-10th. Today, 6pm on the 6th, it has NOT YET SHIPPED.

I'm so mad I could spit nails. This better arrive by Tuesday (10th) like it's supposed to! Is there any chance???

Sure. I have had my prime 2 day delivery items show in 1 day on occasion so shipping can be remarkably quick. Hope it works out for you!
    DD '06
    DD '14

pharmjenn is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I haven't figured out how Amazon doesn't loose money, but they often will ship overnight delivery, despite my ordering something and choosing a slower delivery method. So they will likely email you late Saturday with a shipping notice, and you receive it Tuesday.
    mom to Billy 12/07

liz is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by pharmjenn View Post
    I haven't figured out how Amazon doesn't loose money, but they often will ship overnight delivery, despite my ordering something and choosing a slower delivery method. So they will likely email you late Saturday with a shipping notice, and you receive it Tuesday.
    Sending mojo that your package gets delivered by the 10th (or sooner)!

Liziz is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Yep, definitely still a chance. I've had that happen before (once right around Christmas too!) -- and it got there on time....it was like they hung out for most of the delivery window, then got their butts moving on the last day and got it to me. I've actually never had them miss the delivery window....though often I don't get it until 8pm on the last day of the window!
    Lizi

Last week I had a delivery that I didn't receive a shipping notice until the day it was supposed to be delivered. An hour later I got an "out for delivery" notice and joked with a friend about them putting it in a car and driving it to me. Another hour later and a college kid in a beater Corolla dropped it on my doorstep! Totally possible it will be there in time.
    Susan

Thatcher Bennett 9/01
    Ava Grace 9/07