Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

On a related note, we have been using Trader Joe's dish detergent for years. In our old cheapo dishwasher in our rented apartment, we ended up with sparkling clean dishes using TJs. In our own home, with a brand new Bosch dishwasher (well, now 4 years old), the bottom rack comes out clean but the tea and coffee cup brown rings don't wash out. I have to scrub them by hand! I think DH overloads the dishwasher, but still, even with emptier loads they don't come out clean. Think I should try Finish? We've tried Cascade and find it to clean a lot like the TJs brand.

for Sandy Hook

essnce629 is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by citymama View Post
    On a related note, we have been using Trader Joe's dish detergent for years. In our old cheapo dishwasher in our rented apartment, we ended up with sparkling clean dishes using TJs. In our own home, with a brand new Bosch dishwasher (well, now 4 years old), the bottom rack comes out clean but the tea and coffee cup brown rings don't wash out. I have to scrub them by hand! I think DH overloads the dishwasher, but still, even with emptier loads they don't come out clean. Think I should try Finish? We've tried Cascade and find it to clean a lot like the TJs brand.
    Try Ecover! I get it on Amazon through Subscribe and Save!
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

We use 7th generation DW powder, BUT we have soft water. Whenever we use a traditional brand, we would get etching and leftover detergent.
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

legaleagle is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by icunurse View Post
    Two questions - how do you use the Finish tabs and lemishine at the same time? They are both supposed to go I to the same area of the dishwasher (or you put the detergent directly into the dishwasher). Also, do you still use a rinse aid with the Finish tabs? A PP made it seem like one wasn't needed.
    I put the tab in the little compartment with the flip cover thing and fill up the rest of the cup with lemishine.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4