Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by pastrygirl View Post
    Ours takes a long time, too, but we always run it before bed, so the timing doesn't matter. (Now, I wish my clothes washer would take less than two hours!! Even if it says it has 1 minute left, it will continue for another 45 minutes.)
    So true!

I think my dishwasher takes close to two hours. I run it every single night after dinner so I am not usually in a hurry.

While we're on the topic of clothes washers...though, I wish there was a timer on mine. I hate having to remember to come back and switch the laundry. Since there is a timer on the dryer, why don't they put one on the washer???

urquie is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by eagle View Post
    is everyones plastic/tupperware super dry out of these newer machines? maybe no one uses plastic anymore but we sure do and it drives me nuts. our cheap machine leaves glass, ceramics dry, but the plastic stuff is dripping wet and i have to leave it out a day to dry on the counter.
    It drives me nuts too! If I happen to be in the kitchen during the dry cycle, I open the dishwasher to shake off some of the water from the (mostly BPA free ) plastic items, so they have a better chance of drying.

KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

I timed mine today. It took 1 hour 20 minutes. I don't use the dry cycle. I only run it during the day when we are home. My friend's caught fire, melted the insulation, etc. They were lucky they were home!
    Kris

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3