Liziz is online now Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default Nice child prints for a twin-size comforter?

Any suggestions on where to look for a nice twin-size comforter for DD? We'll soon be moving her to a "big girl" bed -- a twin bed in a new room -- and I want to get her a comforter for the bed in there. I've started to look some, but I feel like most of what I've seen is either 1) character prints (which I DO NOT want....no Elsa and Anna on the bed!!!) 2) way too grown up/tween-like (a 3 year old doesn't need hippy peace signs all over her bed!) or 3) a duvet or quilt, which I don't want.

Ideally, I'd like to find 2 or 3 that I'm okay with and let DD actually pick it out herself -- but so far I haven't even seen one that I like!

Any thoughts are appreciated!!
    Lizi

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Pottery barn kids have lovely ones as does The Company Store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mommy_Mea is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I have boys, so haven't looked much at the girls prints, but we have been really happy with the duvet covers from IKEA (if you are looking for that vs a comforter).
    DS1 June 2009
    DS2 June 2011

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I'd buy a solid comforter. Garnet Hill has nice ones. Then change out the sheets to her current tastes or just do a nice solid and accessorize elsewhere. I've learned my lesson on those things.
    Back in the day, American Girl had bedding. I bough it for my niece. Great prints back then.