Default Can AG Bitty dolls wear 18 in. doll clothes? Where to find undies?

DD loves her underwear and I thought it would be fun to get some for her Bitty Baby for her Easter Basket but apparently they really don't sell any. There are a couple that seem more boyish to me. I was surprised that they didn't have some fun girly kinds. There are a couple for the 18 in. dolls does anyone know how they'd fit? If not, any idea where I could find fun undies that would fit? Thanks!

vonfirmath is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

See if they have underwear for the Bitty twins. Bitty twins and Bitty Baby wear the same size. I'd be afraid 18in underwear would fall off the baby.
    Married 3/04
    DS 8/07
    DD born 8/11

Neatfreak is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

With my kids' dolls, the Bitty Baby is chunkier (well, more stuffed) than the slimmer 18" dolls, so I'd say that the underwear for the 18" dolls would be too tight.

We have the Bitty Twins undies, and they're rather cute and age-appropriate as they're modeled after training underwear: http://store.americangirl.com/agshop...item/id/172990

There probably are some options on Etsy as well ...
    ~ Laura

One in 2004 and the other one in 2008

Those were the underwear I thought was more boyish. DD likes her purple and pink undies so I was hoping to find something more like that. I know I've seen on here recs for the AG knock offs at Target for the 18 in. dolls, is there any brand for the 15 in. Bitty dolls?

vonfirmath is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ExcitedMamma View Post
    Those were the underwear I thought was more boyish. DD likes her purple and pink undies so I was hoping to find something more like that. I know I've seen on here recs for the AG knock offs at Target for the 18 in. dolls, is there any brand for the 15 in. Bitty dolls?
    There are lots of other brand baby dolls. but I don't know if they wear the same clothes.

Corolle has a baby doll in that size. But I'm not sure you'll find much underwear for babies -- they tend to go more diapers. You want toddler dolls. Maybe look for potty training dolls?
    Married 3/04
    DS 8/07
    DD born 8/11

wellyes is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

No , the bitty baby / twins are much harder to shop for.
    I would reverse engineer it, try to convince her that both boys and girls wear primary colors. Or learn to sew. Whichever is easier.
    DD - 8
    DS - 5