Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default springy/summery skinny jeans?

any recs on where to look? especially ones that are somewhat forgiving in the tummy area? Haha. and would love B&M store where i can try them on? i never go out (even to Target) so i have no idea what is out there in stores..

i have a grey Boden tunic with a bit of cream, chartreuse yellow & navy and i typically wear navy Boden ponte pants with it, but now it is waay too hot for that and i need something more springy/summery. i was thinking bright yellow skinny jeans? I just got my 4yo DD a pair of bright yellow skinny jeans from Mini Boden and i thought they looked so cute on her.

i have a pair of bright-colored mama Boden skinny jeans i got on sale last year and while they are nice, they run super small in the waist and too loose in the hip/leg so i never wear them.

Good question! I'm wondering if Ann Taylor Loft would have some? Or maybe Express or Limited? I just ordered a couple of regular blue jean pairs from Old Navy, but unfortunately they were sold out of white ones (though they do have cropped white ones in stock).
    I'll be watching this thread for ideas...

acmom is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ourbabygirl View Post
    Good question!
    I'll be watching this thread for ideas...
    I was hoping to find a pair of fun colored skinny jeans too, but probably need petite/short. I checked Loft, but didn't see any there. I'm not even sure what color I am looking for though! Anyone have advice on a spring color that is fairly versatile?

smilequeen is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Surprisingly to me, American Eagle jeggings are awesome. I also find Wit and Wisdom at Nordstrom to work well.
    Mama to my boys (04,07,11)

BDKmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I think Old Navy would be a good place to look. Maybe Gap.
    DS - Feb 2010
    DD - May 2012

I have been searching too and found some NYDJ skinnies in fun colors at Nordstrom Rack today. I would never have tried them but my sister recommended them and they are cute! Higher rise with some stretch. They hold tummies in well! They had light green, coral, pink and I think a blue all in various lengths and sizes.