rlu is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Default Ads on page if not logged in

I don't remember seeing ads here in the BBB but today I suddenly started getting them until l log in. Is this a new thing?
    DS Mar04, 8th grader. Life Scout. Being read Flash the Homeless Donkey.
    GoldPup (golden retriever born Dec14); Big Boy Dog (1997 - 2008); Little Girl Dog (1997 - 2005); two 10-yo (2007-2017) huge goldfish we can no longer find in MIL's fish pond
    Go Sharks! Go Mirai, Nathan, the Shib Sibs and Team USA
    Recently read The Hate U Give (highly recommend) and The Noel Diary (ok, light). Starting A Dog Named Boo.
    Pooh - "It's a beautiful day." Eeyore - "Not from where I'm sitting." Pooh - "Try standing next to me." From The Best Bear in All the World, Spring.

mom2224 is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

The ads are horrible! "Is he cheating on you?" "Seeking friendship?...Click here...Want a mate?" And the ads are messing up the format of the posts.
    Mom of 4 boys.

Quote Originally Posted by mom2224 View Post
    The ads are horrible! "Is he cheating on you?" "Seeking friendship?...Click here...Want a mate?" And the ads are messing up the format of the posts.
    I am glad to see this post though b/c I was worried I had gotte a virus or something.
    Angie

Mom to
    DD- 9/09-9/09
    DS- 2011 DS2- 2012 DS3- 2015 DD-2019

Yes, I'm seeing these too! They're not only on the top of the page but also seem to be in the body of the first post in each thread. Glad I'm not the only one experiencing this. The ads do disappear when I log on, though.

rlu is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

There's a post on this in the Lounge now.
    DS Mar04, 8th grader. Life Scout. Being read Flash the Homeless Donkey.
    GoldPup (golden retriever born Dec14); Big Boy Dog (1997 - 2008); Little Girl Dog (1997 - 2005); two 10-yo (2007-2017) huge goldfish we can no longer find in MIL's fish pond
    Go Sharks! Go Mirai, Nathan, the Shib Sibs and Team USA
    Recently read The Hate U Give (highly recommend) and The Noel Diary (ok, light). Starting A Dog Named Boo.
    Pooh - "It's a beautiful day." Eeyore - "Not from where I'm sitting." Pooh - "Try standing next to me." From The Best Bear in All the World, Spring.