Mopey is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default Abdominal support bands/aids/wraps?

Hi guys,

I had a good check up this morning and despite being really good about not lifting (the kids especially) the doc said it would be a good idea for me to get one of these support bands for my belly. I would love to know which are the best/which ones everyone has liked/loved/worn pretty please.

Thanks so much!!
    Mom to Miss Mopey! 3/12 & Baby Boy GoGo! 7/15

"Be kinder than necessary. Everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Liziz is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I'm on my husband's tablet and can't figure out copy and paste, but the one I used with DD worked well for me. Its listed on Amazon as "Soft Form Maternity Support Belt". I didn't think I needed it when my OB suggested it, but I remember being amazed at how much it helped me feel better and more comfortable. I was just thinking I was probably getting big enough I should start using it again for this baby too. The belt I used is pretty big (wide), but I really never had a problem with it showing under clothes, etc., and I did get a lot of support from it. I never used the little top strap, just the main bottom piece.