Default Stroller mamas, what model Mac is this?

Someone is selling on a local BST page but doesn't list model. Is this just a volo? I can't read the side writing. DS just turned 4 and doesn't ride often so I want to get rid of my BJCM and get a compact fold to keep in the trunk for when we do need it (zoo, random long errands). Not sure if a volo is good enough (he is 31lb and 39 inches) for occasional use or if I should try to find a compact with a few more features, bigger, ???
    Eta- removed pic but it was a color for sure.
    Last edited by calebsmama03; 04-20-2015 at 11:27 PM.

Mikey0709 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Looks like a volo to me! My go-to favorite stroller... And I've owned MANY including bugaboo's!

My volo is my last one left and even though we haven't strolled in a year, i still have it.

Couldn't beat it for size, ease, convenience, lightweight and sturdy. Loved it!!!!! IT even survived a 2 year old on a 6 year old lap quite a few times.

abh5e8 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

its a volo. i'd go one step up and get a Triumph.

eta: op, i think the volo is plenty big for a 4 year old. I would just prefer wheels a little bigger and the slight recline option of the triumph, especially for longer outings like the zoo.
    Last edited by abh5e8; 04-17-2015 at 01:55 PM.
    loving my dh and our littles (dd ~ 11 yrs, ds ~ 9 yrs, ds ~ 7 yrs, dd ~ 5 yrs and baby brother ~ 20 mo)

Thank you both.
    I know, I can't decide. It wouldn't be used frequently but when it is used it would need to be functional (zoo, museum, vacation). It's only $35 (most people around here are asking $75+ for really beat up Volos!) so it's a great deal, just not sure if it's "enough" stroller?

Katigre is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

It is totally "enough" stroller for your needs.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Mom of 4: Boy (10), Girl (7), Boy (4), Girl (2)

Default Stroller mamas, what model Mac is this?

I really hate my Volo and would get something else. It's hard to use the straps, it tips alot when there's no kid in it and the basket is tiny and hard to use when the kid is in the seat. Sounds like I should sell mine! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. Sounds like a lot of love it or hate it reviews. Hmm. I had seen a stroller at the zoo that looked perfect, tall seat, tall handles, just enough features without being too much, (maybe a 3D lite??) but really want to buy used since I'm not going to use it a ton and nothing has come up. It's only $35 if still available so a good deal and I suppose I could just resell it if I hate it....
    Last edited by calebsmama03; 04-19-2015 at 11:15 AM.

Katigre is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Get it, we love ours with older kids.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Mom of 4: Boy (10), Girl (7), Boy (4), Girl (2)

TwoBees is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I've never had a Mac, and the Volo never appealed to me because it is so bare-bones. But $35? I'd jump on it. You can probably resell for that price or more if you don't like it.
    Mom to a spirited, red-headed, former 28-weeker 10/2009 and a more mellow monkey 12/2013.

Meeting her in the AM. If ds fits length wise and it's in as good shape as the pic suggests I'm getting it. Been watching CL and the only quest or triumphs I've seen have been in really bear up shape for over $100. Much as I tend to think I'll want a little more stroller I just can't beat the price and am going to make it work.

I bought it for $30. It is a little dirty but I think it will work well for what I need.
    Last edited by calebsmama03; 04-20-2015 at 11:27 PM.