Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

We never much found any deals on the good new strollers! Albee baby used to have occasional sales but I haven't looked in years. Baby jogger was often an excluded brand. To us, at full price even, the right stroller for our family was worth every penny .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Just looked on their site- city mini GT is their all-purpose indoor/outdoor car stroller. The summit x:3 is their outdoor stroller. Search your CL more to see if you can find a summit if you're doing outside only. I personally love baby jioggers, but bob doubles have better resale. If your plan is to resell it and try to recoup some cost, maybe look for a Bob double instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

We owned the BJ Elite double for our twins, and have rented the BJ city mini GT double twice (most recently last year when our kids were 5).

The GT wins hands down in my book!!! It's still plenty roomy but much more manageable than the Elite to fold and it pushes just as well. I rarely folded our Elite because it was such a beast...I preferred to leave it unfolded even if it was taking up extra space in the house. The only time I think the Elite could've out-performed the GT was when we got 12 inches of snow in Texas. I could push the Elite through...the GT probably would've faltered.

Otherwise if you're in a city or suburban neighborhood or somewhere where sidewalks are required to be cleared, the GT is awesome. Dirt, grass, up/down curbs - handles it all just fine.
    Last edited by twowhat?; 04-23-2015 at 10:55 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2