Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    pastrygirl is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I'm a broken record, but is there any chance you'd pick up a barbell? I HATED working out until I found out about deadlifts and squats. New Rules of Lifting for Women is awesome... and I was able to start eating much, much more. My maintenance calorie amount is now 2,100. I'm going through a hunger phase right now and trying to figure out how much more I can eat, but my pants are getting tight.

I love lifting, but I'll truly never give it up because of the food I get to eat. I don't ever want to go back to limiting myself to less than 2k/day.

Quote Originally Posted by pastrygirl View Post
    I'm a broken record, but is there any chance you'd pick up a barbell? I HATED working out until I found out about deadlifts and squats. New Rules of Lifting for Women is awesome... and I was able to start eating much, much more. My maintenance calorie amount is now 2,100. I'm going through a hunger phase right now and trying to figure out how much more I can eat, but my pants are getting tight.

I love lifting, but I'll truly never give it up because of the food I get to eat. I don't ever want to go back to limiting myself to less than 2k/day.
    I LOVE weights!!! I love feeling strong, and the muscle you build really does eat up calories.

I feel your pain. I never used to care about food when I was younger and now I am obsessed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2