Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Boden- 25% off

janine is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Ugh, did not know there was a 30% on Sunday? I only got the flyer for this one so held off till Monday - anyone's guess on if another 30% will follow? I have 2 girls and cart is at $700 after the 25%, yikes! (obviously not going to go past the cart until that is taken down!).

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by janine View Post
    Ugh, did not know there was a 30% on Sunday? I only got the flyer for this one so held off till Monday - anyone's guess on if another 30% will follow? I have 2 girls and cart is at $700 after the 25%, yikes! (obviously not going to go past the cart until that is taken down!).
    Yikes! There was a 30% till Saturday and on Sunday for a short while, the 25% was stacking with existing markdowns - I didn't realize this until Monday, when my cart was a lot pricier!

I guess I would say yes, there likely will be more sales, but who knows when - and whether all your items will still be in stock. Maybe buy low inventory or must have items now, and save the others for a big sale?

for Sandy Hook

janine is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by citymama View Post
    Yikes! There was a 30% till Saturday and on Sunday for a short while, the 25% was stacking with existing markdowns - I didn't realize this until Monday, when my cart was a lot pricier!

I guess I would say yes, there likely will be more sales, but who knows when - and whether all your items will still be in stock. Maybe buy low inventory or must have items now, and save the others for a big sale?
    Wait, there was stacking on Sunday (the "bug"?)...argh, that's what I really need actually lol.
    It's scary how easily you can get to $700+ with boden especially under the premise of "I can just return".

I used the code for the FS/FR and actually just bought sale items. There are some super cute casual dresses with 3/4 length sleeves that I hope look good on me. But I *really* wish I'd been able to stack codes!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2