Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Giantbear is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default I don't know why it makes me feel better, but it does

I could use some good thoughts. The **** is hitting the fan at home, and if it isn't addressed, i will be filing by end of summer. A lot here know my plight throughout the years, although there is a lot more than i have posted here. Although my wife says she would not contest me getting full custody, I just could use some friendly words to look at. I know in my heart of hearts, if she doesn't do what she needs to do, i have to leave, and if she does contest, i am prepared to go to the mattresses, but it doesn't make it any easier.

Thanks.
    Proud father of dd 5-30-10

kdeunc is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

So sorry you are having a difficult time! Just remember how lucky your daughter is to have you.
    Kelly

DS 1 12-02
    DS 2 12-04
    DD 07-08

cmo is offline Gold level (500+ posts)

It's not easy to live through a sh!tstorm and all the related stress, but remember it will pass, and once you and your daughter are beyond it, life will be good. Probably in ways you can't even imagine yet. Hang in there, GB.

hillview is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

GB you are an AMAZING dad. Your daughter is so lucky to have you (and your wife has been too!). You have been MORE than patient and understanding and supportive. I wish you only good things. I cannot imagine how hard this all is but I know you and your daughter will come out the other side in a better place!
    DS #1 Summer 05
    DS #2 Summer 07

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I think it always feels good to make a decision and it sounds like you have. I'm sorry for all you have dealt with but I think the future holds many great things for you and your dd!

MamaMolly is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Sometimes the deciding is harder than the doing. Either way this goes, you've done an excellent job of maintaining a safe and loving home for your DD. It can only get better from here! I hope and pray for peace for your family, what ever it takes to bring that about. Courage!!
    Molly
    Lula '06 outgrew her allergy to milk & eggs, still allergic to peanuts and cats
    Dolly '10

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I'm so sorry things haven't improved for you. You're an AMAZING father and your DD is soooooo lucky to have you watching out for her. Sending peace your way and hoping the sun shines on you guys very soon!

ArizonaGirl is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

GB
    I have thought of you often over the last several months and wondered how you family was doing.

I'm sorry to hear things have not improved for you all. We are thinking of you and know that you will do whatever it takes to be the best parent you can for your DD.
    Lindsey

Married to DH June 2005 gave birth to Shawn December 2008 and Lilian August 2012

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I am sorry that things are so rough. I hope you and your DD have a good support network around you. Hang in there and do what's right for your DD and her well being.

for Sandy Hook

trcy is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

I have been thinking of you and was hopeful things had improved. I am sorry they have not
    Last edited by trcy; 05-20-2015 at 09:27 PM.
    DD 12/10
    DS 10/15

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast