I have a Valco Snap Duo, older version for about 1.5 years. I got it after a lot of research (and an aversion to CMD because everyone around here has one of those!) and I like it for the most part. I use it exclusively as my car stroller, so it goes in and out of my Sienna's trunk on errands... I have come to HATE the fold! I liked the idea of it in the beginning that the seats are protected and the it folds pretty flat. However... 75% of the time I bang my shins either opening or closing it and I have a small back issue and bending down to pick up to lift in the car is annoying and uncomfortable!

Is this a good reason to sell and change??? And honestly, is there anything else out there that is comprable to what I am looking for? I need a double that is light weight, easy push and within my budget... I do not like umbrella strollers... I know a lot of the strollers out there already (because well, I like strollers ) but maybe I am missing something?

Hope someone here can help because we are taking lots of outings over the summer and I'm not sure my bruised shins or aching back could take much more of this!