Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    JBaxter is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Nope not your fault I've had what I would call a strained relationship for years and it is DH's responsibility to do the information AND gift buying for his family. I even exclude her from most facebook posts for a whole other reason. ( or I would get 50+ notifications on any given day)
    Jeana, Momma to 4 fantastic sons

Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you're stupid and make bad decisions

hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by JBaxter View Post
    Nope not your fault I've had what I would call a strained relationship for years and it is DH's responsibility to do the information AND gift buying for his family. I even exclude her from most facebook posts for a whole other reason. ( or I would get 50+ notifications on any given day)
    Wow, you're mil is on your fb friends list? Maybe I'm a bad dil... I wouldn't even let that happen. She tried to friend me on another social media platform and I rejected it and my dad and mom are blocked so that they can't even find me on fb...
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

MamaMolly is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by hellokitty View Post
    Wow, you're mil is on your fb friends list? Maybe I'm a bad dil... I wouldn't even let that happen. She tried to friend me on another social media platform and I rejected it and my dad and mom are blocked so that they can't even find me on fb...
    You are much, much smarter than I am.
    Molly
    Lula '06 outgrew her allergy to milk & eggs, still allergic to peanuts and cats
    Dolly '10

niccig is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Default I hate feeling guilty over MIL issues!

Not your job. If she comments then turn it back to DH, saying as they see each other at work EVERYDAY, you thought HE would have told her.

I too have bowed out of keeping relationship with MIL and left it to DH. She's realized that pissing me off has reduced flow of information and regular FaceTime as DH isn't as good at all of that. I keep reminding myself, "not my circus, not my monkeys"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2