Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    PZMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by trcy View Post
    Yes, I find any other fold too cumbersome. I had a snap and go with DD and that was too big.
    I looked at that and liked it, but it doesn't work with my car seat
    The city mini is easier to fold than an umbrella stroller. You pull the strap and it folds in half.

The flite doesn't have the best push. I would pick the g luxe over the flite, but it won't take a car seat.

trcy is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by PZMommy View Post
    The city mini is easier to fold than an umbrella stroller. You pull the strap and it folds in half.

The flite doesn't have the best push. I would pick the g luxe over the flite, but it won't take a car seat.
    Its not the ease of fold that is my issue, it is the folded size. We looked at the city mini in the past and it is just bigger than DH and I want to deal with, both folded and not folded.
    DH will not budge on wanting a stroller the will hold a car seat. I understand his points, so I am not going fight him on this one.
    Though I feel like I am looking for something that doesn't exist
    DD 12/10
    DS 10/15

meljc is offline Copper level (50+ posts)

I really wanted an umbrella that could take a car seat too. Then I tried the Flite. I bought the g-luxe :-) I realize that the Flite has some nice features, but it does not feel as polished and high quality as it should for a $200 umbrella stroller. We have a g-luxe and a city mini and I like both of those better than I liked the flite.

abh5e8 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Op, maybe look for a different car seat seat as well? That may open up other stroller options. Or, if your dh is very insistent, have him look for one.

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

Eta: chicco had a full travel system, neuvo, with an umbrella stroller for 279 at bru.
    Last edited by abh5e8; 06-11-2015 at 01:01 PM.
    loving my dh and our littles (dd ~ 11 yrs, ds ~ 9 yrs, ds ~ 7 yrs, dd ~ 5 yrs and baby brother ~ 20 mo)

TwoBees is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Do you anticipate needing to switch between a stroller than can hold the car seat and a regular stroller often while you are out? If not, it might be easier to get a snap-n-go style stroller and a nice umbrella fold stroller that can work with a newborn. I thought I would dislike not having a regular stroller that could hold the car seat, but there weren't that many times where I felt like I needed to switch between the two while we were out. Usually I would put one of the two strollers in the car depending on what we were doing. Also, we had the Chicco frame for the car seat, which I thought would be huge when folded but it really wasn't. It also had a standing fold which was super nice.
    Mom to a spirited, red-headed, former 28-weeker 10/2009 and a more mellow monkey 12/2013.

trcy is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by TwoBees View Post
    Do you anticipate needing to switch between a stroller than can hold the car seat and a regular stroller often while you are out? If not, it might be easier to get a snap-n-go style stroller and a nice umbrella fold stroller that can work with a newborn. I thought I would dislike not having a regular stroller that could hold the car seat, but there weren't that many times where I felt like I needed to switch between the two while we were out. Usually I would put one of the two strollers in the car depending on what we were doing. Also, we had the Chicco frame for the car seat, which I thought would be huge when folded but it really wasn't. It also had a standing fold which was super nice.
    This is actually a great idea! The feedback on the Flite isn't that great and I don't want to be stuck with a crappy stroller. I am guessing I can get a snap n go off Craig's list for a good price. Now off to research umbrella strollers for newborns. Expect a new thread from me in the near future lol.
    DD 12/10
    DS 10/15

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2