Default Newer muslin blanket brand favorites?

Back when DS1 was a newborn, Aden and Anais was pretty much the only muslin blanket brand out there. And we do have some and really like them. But now there are MANY other brands, most of which are much more affordable and as big as the A&A ones. I was just wondering if anyone has a cheaper brand that they've really liked? (Or a brand that they tried and did not like.) I looked on Amazon some of the different muslin blanket brands they have on Zulily and the brands I looked at all had pretty good reviews (Hudson baby, sprout something, etc.) so just wondering if there is another 'favorite'. (And I tried googling this but didn't find anything!)
    Angie

Mom to
    DD- 9/09-9/09
    DS- 2011 DS2- 2012 DS3- 2015 DD-2019

swissair81 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Swaddle Designs has a line of marquisette and muslin swaddle blankets, as well as some breathable cotton and cotton flannel swaddles. I like those, and I love the bamboo A&A ones. I could take or leave the regular ones. I feel like the fabric is rough and that I could swaddle just as well with small cotton blankets.

Katigre is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE our Swaddle Designs Marquisette blankets - they're so soft and thin, and have really cute patterns. I had A+A for DS2 but used Swaddle Designs for DD2. http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss...products%2C155

We have the pink/yellow paisley and the turquoise circles. I also like their flannel blankets.
    Mom of 4: Boy (10), Girl (7), Boy (4), Girl (2)

We have bambino land. They are so much softer than A&A, no idea how the price compares.

Thanks ladies! I will check the brands you've mentioned out!
    Angie

Mom to
    DD- 9/09-9/09
    DS- 2011 DS2- 2012 DS3- 2015 DD-2019