Default Need birthday ideas for 3 year old girl

It's getting closer to DD's third birthday and I'm trying to come up with ideas. We have so many toys from DS and her own toys that it's getting harder to come up with wow gifts. We have little people stuff, dollhouses, doll high chair, magnatiles, kitchen, doc McStuffin stuff, etc. She has been playing more and more with her AG Bitty Baby and the Coroline doll with hair so I was thinking of the AG Bitty Twins so she could have fun changing their clothes and brushing them but I really don't like the look of the blonde doll with the open mouth, I really think the brunette doll with the closed mouth looks sweeter but DD has more of a honey colored hair color. Any recommendations?

Not knowing anything about Bitty Twins... Is it important that the doll look like her? (I.e. Is that what makes it cool?)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

Both my girls loved their Bitty Twins, they did not get ones that looked like them. One got the African American set and the other the Asian set. One wanted a boy/girl, the other two girls.

The favorite gift for us this year was Rody. But my DD is a huge Sheriff Callie fan and we bought the blue version.
    DS 05/09
    DD 12/12

DD has Rody and loves it. As far as dolls she thinks all of her toys should look like her and is very particular that they should be blue eyed and curly haired so I'm torn about buying her the Bitty Twins now or hoping for an update to the line and buying later. Any other ideas?

For dd2's 3rd birthday we gave her a bunch of dress-up stuff, which she loves. For Christmas her big gift was a dollhouse. She also plays with those small Disney princess dolls (they are like 3" tall) with her Little People castle quite a bit. Maybe outside toys? A bike, water table, kiddie pool?
    Allison

DD1 11/05
    DS 04/08
    DD2 11/11

I bought my 3yo a doll pram from Bayer Chic and she loved it! The set includes the pram+carrycot+car seat. It looks so fancy compared to the buggy i use for her