Default New baby/big brother presents for 4 yo and 2.5 yo?

So we're about a month away from DS3's arrival. I wish we had more hints on the Prime day deals because I'd love to take advantage of the sale for this, but really at a loss for what to get the kids. Ideally something that will keep them entertained while visiting in the hospital/first weeks with minimal mess or pick up. I am actually contemplating a Kindle fire or similar for DS1 if we can score a good deal on one because he's asking for our phones all the time anyway. But then I'm not sure what we'd get for DS2- he really isn't into that yet much- and I don't really want to deal with them fighting over it so maybe it's not a good idea. Or maybe a Kindle Fire for DS1 and a cheapo tablet we can put a few basic apps on?

We are all set on duplos/legos, magnatiles, trains, blocks, etc. and I would prefer to avoid stuff that require a lot of picking up.

Any ideas?
    Angie

Mom to
    DD- 9/09-9/09
    DS- 2011 DS2- 2012 DS3- 2015 DD-2019

swissair81 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default New baby/big brother presents for 4 yo and 2.5 yo?

I bought my almost 3 year old DD4 one of those 'I'm a big sister' book and a beco doll carrier with baby. She also has been begging for some dresses in girly colors, so I placed an order at Tea and said the baby brought it for her. I didn't buy any toys because my kids have been destructive lately, and I am boycotting new toys until they start picking up after themselves appropriately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk