Default Review of pump and store bags

Can you please recommend which breast milk storage bags you prefer? I am open to using off brand types such as babies r us, target, etc as well as the traditional medala and lansinoh.

ArizonaGirl is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I know that lansinoh bags get a lot of love because you can freeze them flat and that's what I started using, but then I discovered the Target brands bags and I LOVED them.

They were thicker and I never had one leak and you could still freeze them flat.

This was 2ish years ago tho
    Lindsey

Married to DH June 2005 gave birth to Shawn December 2008 and Lilian August 2012

I used mostly lansinoh. I liked them better than ameda, medela and nuk because they froze flatter and were easier to store. I heard a lot of good things about the Target brand ones, but never tried them because I could usually get lansinoh cheaper with a BRU coupon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

Liziz is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I've always been pleased with the Gerber NUK brand ones. I BF'ed/pumped while working full-time for a year with DD1, and I tried all the major brands (not Target though), and always came back to liking the NUK ones best. I just started some storage for DD2, and I'm happily using the NUK brand again. I always freeze them flat and don't have any issues -- but I also rarely froze more than 2-3 oz in a bag because of the way I'd mix fresh and frozen milk each day....so if you're planning to freeze 5 or 6 oz in a single bag, maybe they wouldn't freeze as flat?
    Lizi