Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by PZMommy View Post
    123luckymom, she told me about that too with the stroller, and we could also get a disability access pass(can't recall the exact name of it, but the sort of fast pass type thing). All in all, I think it will go okay. My biggest concern was the bathrooms, everything else would be easy enough to work around. My son will be so happy to hear tha Disneyland doesn't have "scary" bathrooms as he calls them.
    I'm so glad! Have a wonderful trip!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PZMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

We went yesterday. All in all it was a successful trip. My DS screamed through our first bathroom stop as he was not convinced it wasn't going to be scary. Each bathroom trip became progressively better though, and by the end of our day he walked in without a fuss.

As for the lines, we got there right at 8. We were able to do all of the rides we wanted to prior to noon with little to no wait. We did skip Peter Pan, as that had an hour wait by 8:30. After lunch we had to wait about 20 minutes for Small World and Autopia. We left around 3:30, as he was DONE (as was my DH lol) He didn't take a nap in the stroller like he has in previous years, and it was really hot. He was on the verge of a meltdown, and we had done everything we had planned to do aside from the 4:30 parade, so we called it a day. I'm hoping maybe next year we can afford to get a hotel room so we can go take a break in the afternoon and then come back for the night time parade and shows.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3