Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ang79 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Q about splitting it with our friends that are going. If I purchase it, and my friends are linked to us in My Disney Experience, does it then activate on all of our Magic Bands somehow? We will most likely be doing a lot of stuff together, but if they do different rides or split away from us for awhile, will they still be able to get pics of their family if they are not with me (meaning that they can use their magic bands to access it and not just mine, which is what it would be bought under). If we can all use it, regardless if the person that purchased it is not always there, then I think we will go for it and split the cost.

Also, I know you get online access to then download the prints once you get home. Are there other options like a CD of photos and is that an extra cost?

klwa is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

If you've linked up to share pictures (or whatever it is), then yes, anyone can add pictures. DH & I split up sometimes when we were there last time. The MM was under MY name, but DH (& DS) could add pictures to the account. I was "in charge" of it, but we could all use it.
    -Kris
    DS (9/05)
    DD (8/08)
    DD (9/12)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2