Personally, I prefer the Hollywood+Vine breakfast, but I'm always paying out of pocket, and breakfast is cheaper. I also just like breakfast as a buffet more. But it's a personal thing. The meal is very well presented for young kids. I can't imagine doing it with teens or without kids. I wouldn't FP+ Tink and would do Peter Pan or Belle instead. Belle gets a very long line except when the park is open late. Peter also tends to get a long line. Since Tink got FP+ and lost her fairy friend, her line tends to be 20 minutes or less. If your kids like Mickey, the sometimes Talking Mickey in the Town Square sometimes gets a long line. I've seen it over 1 hour and I know Touring Plans doesn't seem to realize it's a long line now! Getting a FP+ for A+E can be hard and is definitely worth it, same with 7 Dwarves which is fun and if your DDs can handle the other mountains can handle it.

I love the FP+ for the parade when I'm spending more than 1 day in MK. The location was great and you don't need to show up super far in advance. I was less impressed with the FP+ for the fireworks. When I can I try to get into the Fireworks Dessert Party, though getting in can be hard in Oct because of the parties.

My DD loves the Disney Jr stage show, it's all puppets and there is lots of singing and dancing. I don't like sitting on the floor for 30 minutes.