HIU8 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default Does your 8 yr. old DD wear any type of an undershirt?

My 8 yr old DD has worn the Hanna Anderson cami's in the past. She only wears them sometimes in the winter. Just wondering at what age to stop?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Heather

DS 2004
    DD 2007

MamaMolly is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Lula wears a colorful tank top under sheer shirts, and a white undershirt cami under shirts that have itchy decorations or in winter for extra warmth.
    Molly
    Lula '06 outgrew her allergy to milk & eggs, still allergic to peanuts and cats
    Dolly '10

Only for shirts that need it (like cropped sweatshirts, etc). At 9 she started wearing these from h&m most days. http://m.hm.com/us/product/00141?article=00141-A
    Allison

DD1 11/05
    DS 04/08
    DD2 11/11

Just started end of last year..she's now 8. Tucker and tate has nice Camis (Nordstrom) and targets fit her skinny bod too. She uses them under seethroughish fabrics...tanks with low armholes and to keep tummy from showing.

She loves it and calls them her "undergarments".
    Bodyboarding, music loving, clothing upcycler Mom to adult kid1, elementary kid2

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

We have some that we found on clearance last year from Target and Dd1 only wears them with shear tops or tank tops that are a little bit or cropped style tops. I hated wearing undershirts as a kid so I never really required them even in the winter, but we live in an a two season climate so they aren't really required (every so often we have a cold winter where we barely get into the 50s, but that is pretty rare). I figure within the year or two though Dd1 will want to be wearing a cami or shorter cami style top all of the time though.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

My kids have never worn undershirts, even as babies I wasn't into the onesies under stuff. lol DD (10) wears camis only under shirts with low armholes (which ends up being many summer tanks for her since she is skinny and tall) or that are low cut in the front.