Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Default Three recipes in the InstantPot....

and all three have been great. I am currently THRILLED. I seriously cannot believe how quick and easy these were and the clean up.....almost none! LOVE it.

1) Potato Salad suggested in another thread.
    Potatoes and eggs came out perfectly....I might increase the sauce next time or adjust it to my liking but still definitely a success.

2) Beans and Rice

I truly think this recipe alone makes the purchase worth it for me. From start to finish less than an hour and everyone loved this. The actual time it took to throw in....less than 5 minutes.

3) Balsamic Chicken. Love this, and can't believe how fast and easy. Again, a hit for the whole family. We served with green peas and jasmine rice as suggested.

mikala is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

....drumroll for number 3?

pastrygirl is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Thanks for these! I had already bookmarked the first one, but will definitely be trying the other two (though I'll use breast... I don't like thighs). I might make the third one tonight.

Some of my favorites are very time-consuming, up to 2 hours. I need quicker recipes! Here are two of those, but be warned about the timing! They both include prep and post work. For the carnitas, we usually replace a few ingredients with salsa verde (water/onion/garlic/jalapenos).
    Mongolian Beef
    Pressure Cooker Carnitas

legaleagle is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

We do shredded pork shoulder fairly frequently. I've even done it with completely frozen meat and just add 10 minutes. Ours comes in about 2lb size, I just throw it in whole, with a fair amount of water - halfway up the sides or so. 65 minutes for unfrozen 75 for frozen. Once it's done, I shred by hand, mix with a combo of tomato sauce/puréed rotel and Penzeys rojo seasoning. Them broil for 5-10 minutes, stirring once or twice. Totally yummy as tacos. I'm sure these could be seasoned with any sauce you like.