Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    boolady is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

My DD wears Nike Air, Toms and Converse. In the winter, she'll add a faux Ugg shearling-type boot and probably
    a taller riding style boot.
    Jen, mom to my silly monkey, 10/06

Nemesia is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Thanks so much for all the great ideas!

erosenst is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Depends a lot on the school/area. At DD's (11) school, converse and converse high tops are what "everyone" is wearing this fall, with a few Vans thrown in. Her 12 year old cousin was here this weekend, who lives in a very similar COL/socioeconomic area 4 hours away, and girls there only wear white converse, but mostly Vans. I'd ask DD if she has any preferences.

AnnieW625 is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

My DD1 is 9 and wears a size 2-2.5 shoe (I am utterly grateful she still has small feet, I was wearing a women's 7 in the 4th grade). She wears pink Converse, white deck shoes from Payless or flip flops on the weekends. She wears black Converse to school everyday, but mass day when she wears Jumping Jacks brand saddle shoes. When we are going to be doing a lot of walking she wears New Balance Kids 990 tennis shoes (she actually wore that style beginning in the first grade until mid way thru last year when I gave in and bought her Converse). I also bought her some cute ankle boots from the Liv & Maddie line at Payless and she wants to wear them a all the time, but it is still really hot here. She had Fuggs from Payless last year as well.
    Last edited by AnnieW625; 09-07-2015 at 04:02 PM.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2