Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Simon is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Gap slims are the slimmest w/out being skinny jeans, IME. Children's Place, Land's End slim, and some Levi styles are good, too. For athletic pants, Nike often makes very slim cut pants with elastic waists.
    Target and ON sometimes work, but often even the slims with a cinched waist are loose and the legs look very wide.
    Ds1 (2006). Ds2 (2010). Ds3 (2012).

My son likes gap slim.

etwahl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Thanks for the helpful ideas! I'm going to take him to the mall and drop into some of these stores to see if I can find in person. Otherwise I'll try ordering online. I just want to get a basic idea if it'll work and what size to get him first!

Percycat is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Good luck. If your DS is really thin, I think you will need to order online. Many brands do not carry slim in the store, although I have found slim at GAP Kids sometimes. If you order, check to see that you can return orders at a local retail store -- sometimes the product is available online only and you will have to ship returns back. When my DS outgrows clothes, I make a massive online order and he tries on several styles/sizes -- usually TCP or GAP, we keep what we want and the rest is returned to the mall stores.

etwahl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I had success! Slims at GapKids and Abercrombie Kids is the ticket (both ordered online).

Hanna Andersson was "okay" but not as trim as the other two. Everything at Nordstrom was a NO-GO (by far). I'm glad to have found a few go-to places so he won't be pants-less this winter, lol!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2