Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    ckso is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default How to enter discount code for legoland CA online??

I found a buy 1 get 1 free coupon in the Lego magazine and it says it can be redeemed online. But for the life of me, I CANNOT find where I would enter the promo code. I went all the way at checkout to where it ask for the credit card info and "Pay Now" and no where do I see where I can enter the promo code.

HELP??

Mikey0709 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Most Lego coupons I saw list the special webpage to go through to buy tickets. (Not the regular legoland site). If you go through the site on the coupon- it'll have a place to enter a promo code.

I got a coupon from my Shutterfly delivery for a free child's ticket with purchase of adult ticket. It looks like you can also redeem it online to buy tickets in advance by 12/31/15:
    http://legoland.com/shutterfly2015/
    and no code is needed. The coupon has it printed "Discount ID 159921" but all 3 of my coupons (from 3 separate Shutterfly deliveries) have the same discount ID code.

Mikey0709 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

In case you haven't bought tickets yet - there are a FEW coupon deals and codes out there - - so be sure to compare them all!!!!!

BEST one i found (for our family)....is good to purchase tickets online through the end of this month (sept 30, 2015). It's buy one adult - get one adult free, AND/or buy one child get one child free. This worked out better for us than buy one adult, get one child free). (This works out better if you need 2 adults, 2 kids) Tickets will come electronic and are good for a year from date of purchase.
    Use this site to buy: legoland.com/legostore2015 Coupon code: 159915

If you want to do buy one adult get a child ticket free: (good through 12/31/16)
    Site: legoland.com/legojusticeleague Coupon Code: 159907

AND finally if you need single tickets - the best deal right now may be through costco.com

hope this helps someone! I just bought a ton of tickets. ALSO FYI - after i bought the first batch of tickets, created an account to buy more with a different coupon code - and it will ONLY allow you to use a credit card ONCE.... for the second purchase i had to put in a different credit card.

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Wow, thanks Mikey0709 - bookmarking this!

for Sandy Hook

ckso is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey0709 View Post
    In case you haven't bought tickets yet - there are a FEW coupon deals and codes out there - - so be sure to compare them all!!!!!

BEST one i found (for our family)....is good to purchase tickets online through the end of this month (sept 30, 2015). It's buy one adult - get one adult free, AND/or buy one child get one child free. This worked out better for us than buy one adult, get one child free). (This works out better if you need 2 adults, 2 kids) Tickets will come electronic and are good for a year from date of purchase.
    Use this site to buy: legoland.com/legostore2015 Coupon code: 159915

If you want to do buy one adult get a child ticket free: (good through 12/31/16)

AND finally if you need single tickets - the best deal right now may be through costco.com

hope this helps someone! I just bought a ton of tickets. ALSO FYI - after i bought the first batch of tickets, created an account to buy more with a different coupon code - and it will ONLY allow you to use a credit card ONCE.... for the second purchase i had to put in a different credit card.
    Whoa!!! THANK YOU!!!!

Do you know if I purchase the buy1 get1 free options, can I purchased the Brick or Treat tickets later? Or how much it would be?

It's allowing me to add on for $15 a ticket but I'm not sure at this point whether we want to stay for that event. I'm assuming it's not refundable right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey0709 View Post
    I have tried the link and the code without success. Does anyone have a current generic code to share? Maybe from the Lego magazine? I did not realize that our subscription has stopped a while back. Desperately need to buy tickets for two adults and two children for 3/28 - 4/1/16. Thank you in advance!
    Last edited by lucy94103; 02-28-2016 at 02:38 AM.

Legoland.com/legospring2016
    Pin 169912

Thank you very much candaceb!

I copied/pasted "Legoland.com/legospring2016" and reached "http://www.legoland.com/legospring2016/" with this Oops! message:
    "We're sorry, the page you are looking for does not exist or has been removed"

Am I missing something? Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by lucy94103 View Post
    Thank you very much candaceb!

I copied/pasted "Legoland.com/legospring2016" and reached "http://www.legoland.com/legospring2016/" with this Oops! message:
    "We're sorry, the page you are looking for does not exist or has been removed"

Am I missing something? Thanks again!
    I just double-checked the spot where I copied it and it is correct - it was in the catalog that just came in the mail yesterday so maybe they haven't released it yet or something? It says "buy tickets in advance online through 8/31/2016" and doesn't give a start date.

I used the justice league link posted above when we went to Boston Legoland a few weeks ago and had no problems. It did not ask for a promo code but took the cost of the kids' tickets off at checkout. A friend used it too with no problems.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast