DD1 is 7.5, and desperately wants to be out of pull-ups at night. She wakes up in the morning soaked- we think she's just a super deep sleeper. We tried just switching to undies for a few nights- no luck. I've seen quite a few people here have had success with bedwetting alarms, so we're thinking of trying it out. Just a few questions/concerns for those of you who have used these alarms:

- DD is a very anxious child. Last winter/spring, she was waking up a lot in the night, scared, wanting to sleep in our bed, etc. We've finally gotten back to the point that she is now sleeping through the night in her own room, and we're worried that this alarm trial will set her back to square one with her sleep issues.

- I know a lot of people here recommend the Malem alarm. Looking online where I am (Canada), the Malem alarm is very expensive ($200). The Chummie alarm is half that here ($100), and seems to get good reviews. Anyone use the Chummie alarm with success? Any other good alarms besided the Malem or Chummie?

Any other advice, suggestions, etc. would be MUCH appreciated before we go down this road!