Ms B is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default $25 ON Gift Card - 3500 Pampers Rewards Points

Good deal? Seems high to me because the Little Tikes shopping cart which runs $25 or so through Amazon is only 2800 points.
    DS - "The Biscuit" 8/11
    Forever ours 4/12!

I think the gift cards are great for those who have older kids and really don't need any of the other prizes offered. I'm sitting on a bunch of points and looking for a gift card, but we don't shop at ON much.
    DS1 - 8/09
    DS2 - 9/11

This would have been great! I've been sitting on points forever. Do they expire? I thought I had 4000 but logged in and I'm under 3000

Quote Originally Posted by indigo99 View Post
    I think the gift cards are great for those who have older kids and really don't need any of the other prizes offered. I'm sitting on a bunch of points and looking for a gift card, but we don't shop at ON much.
    If it's ON, wouldn't it also be good at Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta? I'm sitting on points too and thinking about getting this just to be done.

Quote Originally Posted by curiousgeorge View Post
    If it's ON, wouldn't it also be good at Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta? I'm sitting on points too and thinking about getting this just to be done.
    Yes you can! Thanks for pointing that out. I went ahead and got one but was a little short of getting two so I still have points to spend.
    DS1 - 8/09
    DS2 - 9/11