Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    wallawala is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Is anyone getting this to work on Toddler outerwear? I just see it for Girls/Boys sizing.

Toddler outerwear was never included in the 40% that comes off automatically. You'll notice that there isn't a heading for the outerwear sale on the toddler page.
    momma to DD 12/08 & DS 3/13

I'm glad it's working again! As for your size question, Snow mom: I got DS a small, and he's 49 or 50 inches tall and about 50 pounds. I was between the small and the medium for him but the medium just seem like it would be big on him. And I feel like these run a little large anyway, but I'm not entirely sure.
    DS: Raising heck since 12/09

Quote Originally Posted by carolinacool View Post
    I'm glad it's working again! As for your size question, Snow mom: I got DS a small, and he's 49 or 50 inches tall and about 50 pounds. I was between the small and the medium for him but the medium just seem like it would be big on him. And I feel like these run a little large anyway, but I'm not entirely sure.
    Medium would be better for him would be my guess. dd is 54" and wears L. I got S for DS1 who is 44". I'm sure it will be a bit big, but for those prices I'm fine with it not fitting until next year. I got DS a puffer and DD a warmest parka and a Eco puffer.
    DD (3/06)
    DS1 (7/09)
    DS2 (8/13)

Doh! Thanks. Well, it should be easy enough to exchange if I need to.
    DS: Raising heck since 12/09

Yes, thanks Carolinacool!

I ordered a few coats in different colors and styles. My DS is 3 and toddler coats weren't on sale, but I figure the XS will fit him next year. Since we live in Chicago I know he will always need a coat and these prices are great.

Plus, the gap is great about returns and exchanges. If a size doesn't fit just call customer service. As long as the size you need is in stock they will immediately ship it out to you honoring your sale price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

viba424 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

So I put a primaloft coat in my cart and its $58, not anything extra. I assume its over. I tried it last night and never got it to work either however
    Last edited by viba424; 09-24-2015 at 08:15 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3