Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Great sale on Gap coats

Gap is having a 40% off sale on everything today, and it's working on the PrimaLoft Luxe puffer coats, which are already marked down from $98 to $58. I'm pretty sure these are the ones that were formerly called the Warmest coats.

I got one for under $38 with tax. And 7-9 day shipping was still free because the coat is originally more than $50.

http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do...&pid=545498022

I never bought one last year because I didn't see a good sales price on it. But we loved the one we had two or three years ago.
    DS: Raising heck since 12/09

Thanks! Today's sale works out better than my purchases with Gap Cash and they will also arrive before last night's orders.

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by happymommyof2 View Post
    Thanks! Today's sale works out better than my purchases with Gap Cash and they will also arrive before last night's orders.
    But isn't Gap Cash essentially 50% off? I ordered last night - paid $50 for $100 of purchases and it shipped today via 2-day shipping!

for Sandy Hook

I'm pretty sure the warmest coats are down filled and the primaloft coats are not- although im sure they're still very warm. I'm going to hold out a bit longer and hope the warmest (down) coats are still coming...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DD 12/08
    DS 1/14

Quote Originally Posted by happymom View Post
    I'm pretty sure the warmest coats are down filled and the primaloft coats are not- although im sure they're still very warm. I'm going to hold out a bit longer and hope the warmest (down) coats are still coming...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ahh, gotcha. Whatever we had before looked like the puffer (no parka styling) but was called Warmest. But I can't remember remember if it actually had down filling then.

ETA: Happymom, are you shopping for your DD or DS? It looks like the girls down parkas are on sale, but not boys. http://www.gap.com/browse/category.d...#department=48

ETA2: And now the boy parkas are on sale as well. I don't think they were earlier...
    Last edited by carolinacool; 09-22-2015 at 02:30 PM.
    DS: Raising heck since 12/09

Thanks, OP!

Quote Originally Posted by carolinacool View Post
    Ahh, gotcha. Whatever we had before looked like the puffer (no parka styling) but was called Warmest. But I can't remember remember if it actually had down filling then.

ETA: Happymom, are you shopping for your DD or DS? It looks like the girls down parkas are on sale, but not boys. http://www.gap.com/browse/category.d...#department=48

ETA2: And now the boy parkas are on sale as well. I don't think they were earlier...
    Thanks also for this! Got my DD the down coat.
    DS 2008
    DD 2010
    DS 2014

Thank You OP! I got DD2 a coat

melrose7 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Thanks. I ordered one for each kid. Hope they are the right size and someone likes them
    Promoting inclusiveness from within the special needs community
    "Just Include Everybody"
    includestephanie.com
    Stephanie's Shirt Shop on Facebook and Instagram

Mom to
    DD1 7-3-05
    DD2 7-5-07
    DS1 3-23-10

Quote Originally Posted by citymama View Post
    But isn't Gap Cash essentially 50% off? I ordered last night - paid $50 for $100 of purchases and it shipped today via 2-day shipping!
    The jackets I ordered during Gap Cash were regular price at $98 and $68. With the sale today and the additional 40% off, the costs of the jackets are
    $35.28 and $24.48.

jvs195 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

It must have been a glitch. I had a bunch in my cart earlier and they were taking 40% off the sale price and now the sale price is one penny less than the regular price so the final price comes to $58 (whereby earlier it took 40% off that price). Darn it I waited too long
    Last edited by jvs195; 09-23-2015 at 01:55 PM.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast