Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    KrystalS is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default Lego figure knockoffs

I saw a post of FB today about Lego mini figures. DS loves Legos but we have SO many right now I don't even have a place to put anymore. He doesn't really care much about the big sets right now but he LOVES the figures, like all kids I'm sure! I guess they sell knockoff minifigs? I had no idea. I'm not expecting Lego quality but are they decent?

http://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Avenger...0_SR160%2C160_

http://www.amazon.com/FANTASTIC-Buil...0_SR160%2C160_
    -Krystal

DD 2/04
    DS 10/5/10

JBaxter is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by KrystalS View Post
    I saw a post of FB today about Lego mini figures. DS loves Legos but we have SO many right now I don't even have a place to put anymore. He doesn't really care much about the big sets right now but he LOVES the figures, like all kids I'm sure! I guess they sell knockoff minifigs? I had no idea. I'm not expecting Lego quality but are they decent?

http://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Avenger...0_SR160%2C160_

http://www.amazon.com/FANTASTIC-Buil...0_SR160%2C160_
    I cant say about those sets but this set http://www.amazon.com/VDproTM-Lot-Mi..._bxgy_21_img_z we have and they are darn close to exact copies. The plastic feels slightly different buy my 2 lego lovers cant really tell.
    Jeana, Momma to 4 fantastic sons

Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you're stupid and make bad decisions

Has anyone found a set like this with girl minifigs? I just searched a few ways and didn't find any. I'm thinking these would be fun to give out at Halloween - we only get about 30 kids most years.

Reader is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I had no idea these existed. Thanks so much for asking. I'm definitely going to try them out for my Lego mini figure obsessed 6 yo.

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Wow! Haven't seen them but the price is sure great! Thanks for point them out. At least for my three year old, these would be great!

mommy111 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Wow!! Any building sets? (Cars airplanes boats etc?)

I'm going to be the voice of dissent here and just say wow, I can't believe so many people want to support bootlegs like that. If you want more minifigs there are a lot of LEGIT sources of people who buy and sell and trade legit products like bricklink.com I was looking there to get a replacement item after I managed to vacuum something up and had that site recommended to me. I know it is legit as it was recommended to me by a friend who is employed by Lego.
    Mother to DD 10/2010

Default Lego figure knockoffs

I didn't realize until clicking on the first link above that these were the mini figs my cousin got DS for a gift. I thought they were legitimate LEGO minifigs.
    Last edited by 123LuckyMom; 09-29-2015 at 08:58 PM.

vonfirmath is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by rkold View Post
    I'm going to be the voice of dissent here and just say wow, I can't believe so many people want to support bootlegs like that. If you want more minifigs there are a lot of LEGIT sources of people who buy and sell and trade legit products like bricklink.com I was looking there to get a replacement item after I managed to vacuum something up and had that site recommended to me. I know it is legit as it was recommended to me by a friend who is employed by Lego.
    I have used bricklink too. Both to replace pieces lost in childhood and for individual pieces since in sets I was not as interested in. It is like ebay -- all dependent on the individual seller. But I've mostly had great experiences.
    Married 3/04
    DS 8/07
    DD born 8/11

MamaMolly is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by rkold View Post
    Help me out here. For starters, I do not want to buy bootleg anything. That said, Last month I bought a set of mini figures off amazon. They were not marketed nor labeled as Lego. I thought I was in the clear so long as I wasn't buying something labeled as genuine.
    Molly
    Lula '06 outgrew her allergy to milk & eggs, still allergic to peanuts and cats
    Dolly '10

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast