hillview is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Default Best boots older boy

Ds1 is a size 7.5 men's. Any suggestions for good winter boots aside from bogs. We love bogs. Can't stomach the men's size cost.
    Tia
    DS #1 Summer 05
    DS #2 Summer 07

Dh got some from Nordstrom rack last winter that were very reasonably priced. They were a house brand, maybe rack or something similar? He has been very happy with them for things like snow shoveling/blowing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

oneplustwo is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by hillview View Post
    Ds1 is a size 7.5 men's. Any suggestions for good winter boots aside from bogs. We love bogs. Can't stomach the men's size cost.
    Tia
    Are you sure a youth size in Bogs won't fit? My two guys are starting to wear men's size shoes, this summer they went into size 8 and size 7.5 men's soccer cleats, but they just tried their Bogs on from last year and say they still fit fine. Their Bogs are the classic high, youth, US size 6/39 Euro (reading from the label inside one of them). I thought I remembered reading that youth and adult shoe sizes overlap.
    “The difference between perseverance and obstinacy is that one often comes from a strong will,
    and the other from a strong won’t.” Henry Ward Beecher

Worry is like a rocking chair ~ it keeps you busy but it doesn't get you anywhere.

for Sandy Hook Elementary School