abh5e8 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default Flats for girls that are actually comfy?

DD needs a size 2 or maybe a three. We have tried Hanna's and target last year, neither were comfortable. I'm considering the lucky brand emmies that I love, but the smallest size is a women's 5, which would be a kids 3, and I'm not sure that would work. Plus, not thrilled about paying women's short prices just yet. DD is 8.5. Any other good choices?
    loving my dh and our littles (dd ~ 11 yrs, ds ~ 9 yrs, ds ~ 7 yrs, dd ~ 5 yrs and baby brother ~ 20 mo)

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Maybe Toms?

baymom is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I just got Toms for DD (age 9) last month and she reaches for those first every time. Might be worth trying them out..

Sketchers Go Walks? They don't seem to come in as many styles for girls as for women, but they are really comfy and come in the basic slip on style.
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

abh5e8 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Thanks mamas. I'm actually looking for something a little dressy, that she could area with skirts to church or nice jeans, like a ballet type flat. She loves her toms, but there are times I would like to have another option. I'll have to look at the sketchers, but I think they are more athletic?
    loving my dh and our littles (dd ~ 11 yrs, ds ~ 9 yrs, ds ~ 7 yrs, dd ~ 5 yrs and baby brother ~ 20 mo)

Quote Originally Posted by abh5e8 View Post
    Thanks mamas. I'm actually looking for something a little dressy, that she could area with skirts to church or nice jeans, like a ballet type flat. She loves her toms, but there are times I would like to have another option. I'll have to look at the sketchers, but I think they are more athletic?
    Yeah, the sketchers would also be a cute every day option, but not what I would do for church. They make some ballet flat style ones in women's sizes which is what I was looking for to recommend, but didn't see them in girls sizes. When she grows into those take a look, I love the ones I got myself to wear with skirts to work

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17