Default Easel Recommendations?

Does anyone have a favorite easel for toddler/preschool age kids? I definitely want at least 1 side to be magnetic white board, I want to be able to put paper on it somehow (roll or with clips is ok), and I don't care at all if it has a chalkboard since I hate chalk. Would prefer to stay in the $50 or less range, but could go slightly over if you think it would really be worth it. Also prefer to order on Amazon since grandparents do not live local and would like to have Christmas/birthday presents shipped.
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

Do you have an IKEA nearby? They have one for around $20-30 and it's great.

ETA: I don't think I'd spend $50 on an easel if I had to buy one now. It gets used but not enough to justify $50 or more dollars.
    DD '06
    DD '14

I think I saw somewhere that you live in southern new england? If you're anywhere near Mystic CT and want to come get the one out of my basement, you can have it. It is super sturdy.

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

We have this one: http://www.amazon.com/Cra-Z-Art-3-1-...hild+art+easel
    I don't think it's magnetic though. It's held up great to ~4yrs of heavy play.
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

Quote Originally Posted by candaceb View Post
    I think I saw somewhere that you live in southern new england? If you're anywhere near Mystic CT and want to come get the one out of my basement, you can have it. It is super sturdy.
    That is so nice of you! We're in RI -- I will PM you.
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17