Globetrotter is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default What has happened to HA???

I went to HA to buy a gift and was stunned to see the designs. What on earth happened?? I find them clownish. I know they've always been colorful, and I love that, but really now? I'm glad my kids are mostly over HA. They practically lived in them when they were younger and i loved the designs. I guess different strokes.,
    "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, "What? You, too? I thought I was the only one." C.S. Lewis

I know!! I just looked at boots (tall glitter) like I got DD last year...yeah they are no longer leather! Same price mind you...ugh.

I don't like the colors or style of clothing either. Sad . So many years of Hanna's esp at Christmas time. DD is moving more toward Nordstrom kids stuff (tucker and Tate), "surf" brands (roxy, billabong, etc) anyway. She still loves Boden tops and jackets. Sigh. May be the end of my little ones Hanna stuff. Wah!
    Bodyboarding, music loving, clothing upcycler Mom to adult kid1, elementary kid2

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Default What has happened to HA???

Agreed. We still love our leggings/sweats, undies and PJs but I can't buy dresses or tops there at all!
    Last edited by citymama; 12-14-2015 at 04:17 AM.

for Sandy Hook

TwoBees is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

We mostly stick with the basic solids (leggings, tees). I'm ok with some of the stripes for the playdresses, although they now look childish on DD1. Occasionally I will buy something patterned or screen-printed, but for the most part I buy the solid colors. We did buy DD1 this skirt though and it is so stinking cute. http://www.hannaandersson.com/pdp.as...simg=44291_BN8

ETA: I just looked and there are a bunch of dresses that I think are fine, but too young looking for my DD1. And then there are some that are just...odd.
    Mom to a spirited, red-headed, former 28-weeker 10/2009 and a more mellow monkey 12/2013.

Globetrotter is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Love that skirt! I would have bought that if dd was little.

I just looked at the holiday line, and there is some nice stuff in there, but I think the fall line was awful!
    "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, "What? You, too? I thought I was the only one." C.S. Lewis

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

DD (9.5) found a lot of stuff she likes for Spring. We'll have to try it on and narrow down the list, but seems like they did better this season!

Tenasparkl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by WatchingThemGrow View Post
    DD (9.5) found a lot of stuff she likes for Spring. We'll have to try it on and narrow down the list, but seems like they did better this season!
    I agree that spring has some cute stuff. I wish DD still liked to wear dresses everyday

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by WatchingThemGrow View Post
    What did she find? I don't find much for my almost 6 year old, let alone the almost 10 year old! We've switched to mini Boden and Tea for dresses and tops, but stuck with Hanna for basics like unders, leggings, sweats and of course pajamas.

for Sandy Hook

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by citymama View Post
    What did she find? I don't find much for my almost 6 year old, let alone the almost 10 year old! We've switched to mini Boden and Tea for dresses and tops, but stuck with Hanna for basics like unders, leggings, sweats and of course pajamas.
    even though it's crunch cotton http://www.hannaandersson.com/pdp.as...simg=44790_53H
    and she wore this layered for winter yesterday. probably shouldve gotten a 160 though http://www.hannaandersson.com/pdp.as...simg=44775_990

she likes this except for the thickness of the skirt (like uniform pants) http://www.hannaandersson.com/pdp.as...simg=44780_011
    the swish and whoosh dresses like this http://www.hannaandersson.com/pdp.as...simg=44780_011