Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    azzeps is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Costco American Girl gift cards

Hi all,

I don't see this posted anywhere here, but maybe I missed it. Costco has American Girl gift cards (4 x $25) for $79.99. So that's 20% off! yay! Good for gifting or if you're planning a big AG purchase soon!

Thanks!
    DD - 3/2008
    DS - 7/2011

dukie41181 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I just grabbed 3 of these today! Yay!
    DD1: February 2009
    DD2: November 2010

boilermakermom is offline Bargain Alerts forum moderator

I just did a quick online check at costco.com and didn't see them. I take it they are only in store? Is that where you purchased yours?

Quote Originally Posted by boilermakermom View Post
    I just did a quick online check at costco.com and didn't see them. I take it they are only in store? Is that where you purchased yours?
    In store

DD1 MiniMoo 11/10
    DD2 MiniMoo2 9/13

“I have certain rules I live by. My first rule I don't believe anything the government tells me. and I don't take very seriously the media, or the press, in this country." - George Carlin

sariana is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Just got back from Costco--ours had the gift cards and also Bitty Baby sets for $99.99. Doll and some accessories/clothing. I noticed only one hair color, though. I don't know if there was more variety in the boxes further back.
    DS '04 "Boogaboo"
    DD '08 "Lilybear"

newnana is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I happened to be in Costco today and finally remembered to check the gift cards. This one had them!!! Thank you so much for posting this deal, I rarely look at the gc section.

They also had the mini dolls with the books in another section of the store if anyone is looking for those.

Jealous! Ours had no gift cards, but it did have the mini BeForever doll and book sets. No clothes or accessories. I did see art kits.
    Muffin, 2010
    Bubba, 2013

"You've probably heard the expression 'I believe in God, just not organized religion.' I don't think people would say that if the church truly lived like we are called to live. The expression would change to 'I can't deny what the church does, but I don't believe in their God.' At least then they'd address their rejection of God rather than use the church as a scapegoat." Francis Chan

I have no one to buy for and no idea whether or not it's a good deal, but ours had a Bitty Baby gift set with a doll and a bunch of accessories for $99.

dukie41181 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Free shipping on $100+ right now too. Is this as good as things get for American Girl?

I know Black Friday there are usually deals along with the Today Show cyber Monday deals for around 20%??? Does that sound right or am I having a false memory?
    Muffin, 2010
    Bubba, 2013

"You've probably heard the expression 'I believe in God, just not organized religion.' I don't think people would say that if the church truly lived like we are called to live. The expression would change to 'I can't deny what the church does, but I don't believe in their God.' At least then they'd address their rejection of God rather than use the church as a scapegoat." Francis Chan

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast