erosenst is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default Hoover Linx Stick Vac - $89

According to camelcamelcamel the cheapest it's been. I bought ours the last time it was a deal and have been happy with it. Runs fairly long on one charge, big canister, etc. I use it mostly for smaller area pickups, and the dogs' room - works well on both hard surface and carpets. For the price, when I was researching, it's among the best. Thought I'd share .

See link in Post 4 - for some reason, it shows the Amazon link when i edit, and a link to Kohl's when I save it ( ???)
    Last edited by erosenst; 10-26-2015 at 01:52 PM.

urquie is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Deal maybe dead… The link takes me to a kohls.com page showing $199.
    Last edited by urquie; 10-26-2015 at 01:40 PM.

This is really weird! The deal is not dead, the link is showing up incorrect. Your link says that it is going to take me to Kohls, as it did… But when I was going to "Reply with a quote" The preview showed your link as an Amazon.com link… So somehow the link is showing up different, but indeed the price is $89 on Amazon.

Here is how it shows up in preview...
    Quote Originally Posted by erosenst View Post
    http://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B...=ATVPDKIKX0DER

According to camelcamelcamel the cheapest it's been.
    Including this direct link, in case is changes it back - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...DER&pldnSite=1

we love this vacuum! :-)

erosenst is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

This is really weird! The deal is not dead, the link is showing up incorrect. Your link says that it is going to take me to Kohls, as it did… But when I was going to "Reply with a quote" The preview showed your link as an Amazon.com link… So somehow the link is showing up different, but indeed the price is $89 on Amazon.
    To make it more odd - when I edit the post, it shows the link to Amazon. When I save it - it reverts to Kohls.

Copying the right link here... http://smile.amazon.com/Hoover-Cordl...ds=hoover+linx

Minnifer is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Great price! I wish it had the pop-out handheld vacuum (like a mini dust-buster), like the Electrolux stick vac I used to have...can't decide it I should still get it or not...
    Lucky single mama to DD 5/08 and DS 6/11

lil_acorn is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

how does this compare to the electrolux stick vac? I know there is a lot of love for that ergorapido here, but I think it stinks and doesn't have enough suction power at all.