Thread: Paw Patroller

Default Paw Patroller

Would someone mind giving a review of this? My son is saying he wants it, however he is not into the show as much as he was last year and I am wondering if he would be too old for it...plus we don't have any of the other toys and I know this only comes with Ryder. Is it worth the price? I need to get it soon if he wants it for Xmas as it is selling out fast! Wishing this came out last year!

Oh I would like to know too! DS really wants this but I have my doubts it will get played with.

trcy is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Add me to the list of wanting a review. DD wants this, but it is pretty pricey and I wonder how much she will play with it.
    DD 12/10
    DS 10/15

Wow I am so surprised no one has commented about this! Maybe it is on every kid's holiday list and no one has it yet...

Not to be a downer, but I could have sworn there was a Bitching Post about this toy. >>;
    Mother to DD 10/2010

Quote Originally Posted by rkold View Post
    Not to be a downer, but I could have sworn there was a Bitching Post about this toy. >>;
    The freaking lookout tower is an absolute piece of junk. I knew that when we bought it for last Christmas (it has horrible reviews), but it made them happy on Christmas morning.

My kids want the paw patroller also but they will NOT be getting it.
    Angie

Mom to
    DD- 9/09-9/09
    DS- 2011 DS2- 2012 DS3- 2015 DD-2019

Quote Originally Posted by rkold View Post
    This one actually has good reviews lol! The only negatives seem to be about the price tag and it only coming with one figure. This is it...http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...:57581896:TRUS
    Last edited by Mommaof3; 10-27-2015 at 09:20 AM.

Bumping for feedback!

No feedback except DS1 is getting one which I am meh about after the lookout tower. They do have good reviews at least.
    Angie

Mom to
    DD- 9/09-9/09
    DS- 2011 DS2- 2012 DS3- 2015 DD-2019

My dd got one for her birthday in September. It is fairly well made, but is basically just a big truck. It comes with Ryder but not the others so that is an additional investment. She was very excited when she first got it but after the newness wore off she is so so about it. But she is a tough one, if your kid really loves playing paw patrol I can see them having fun with it.