I cannot believe I am posting this on "Baby Bargains" but I know a lot of you are there right now as well. DD1 just went through her Growth & Changes class and is very nervous about things happening while she's at school. Knowing my history, I doubt AF will happen anytime soon but one never knows these days. She was talking excitedly about "The Bag" that some parents have already given their girls for possible emergencies at school. If you've already done so with your girls, please share details so I know if I am missing anything before I gift mine.

- What type of bag did you choose? I am thinking about the Scout 3-Way Cosmetic Bag bc I like the layout, durability, and cute pattern, HOWEVER, I am not sure if I should go with something smaller and plain that doesn't stand out.

- I have a pair of neutral denim jeggings that's a little large (bought on clearance)...it should fold up nice & tight but they are not dark. I figured these are "emergency" and if they are something she'd normally wear, she would possibly take them out and forget to replace.

- I also have a pair of panties; tween pantyliner/pads (not interested in tampons just yet); travel-sized deodorant, personal flushable wipes, Shout wipes, and facial wipes.

Anything else???? When she is older I'll probably include a dose of ibuprofen but not right now. She already has the American Girl "Taking Care of You" books, although she's keeping those at a distance.

TIA!!!