Twoboos is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Ideas for tween girl Christmas?

I am at a loss. DDs (eta: ages 10 and 12) need absolutely NOTHING. So far there isn't a big item they've been talking about. It was DD1's bday last week so she's buying anything she's wanted with gift cards.

Help? Any ideas?
    "Every mother needs a wife." - Amy Poehler, Yes Please

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Experiences? Tickets? Gift cards for a shopping spree? Electronics?

Aishe is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

My almost 10 year old dd wants a room makeover, so I got her a new bedding set and some decor crafts (like make your own memo board type thing). I have a bunch of cheap frames so I'm also going to make some simple wall art for her. Other than that we'll get her books and clothes probably.

What about a Kindle? My dd uses mine all the time so I know she could use her own.

I think experiences is a great idea.

jren is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Some ideas I'm floating around for my almost 12 year old DD are nice headphones (would love wireless, but don't want to overpay for crappy Beats), clothes, books or gift card for that, iTunes gift card, Xbox One for family gift and Just Dance Disney 2 for her (has Descendants songs). She also likes drawing, so art supplies like a sharpie fine tip marker set. Baking supplies so she can make some of the Nerdy Nummies recipes (you tube cooking show but cookbook just came out).

A few years ago we bought her Wicked tickets (and for me and her dad) and took her the day after Christmas in NYC.

I got DD a cell phone and a Snap Pet - which is kind of a selfie toy thing. I know the cell phone will go over huge, but I'm excited about the snap pet thing too.

A selfie stick, a light up jambox type speaker and nice headphones are also on her list.

http://wowwee.com/snappets/

http://www.hsn.com/products/lg-ultim...rixchange=true

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by roobee; 11-08-2015 at 08:35 PM.

cmo is offline Gold level (500+ posts)

My kids looooved their tickets to Blue Man Group a couple years ago. Even though we had to wait until February to go!

Quote Originally Posted by cmo View Post
    My kids looooved their tickets to Blue Man Group a couple years ago. Even though we had to wait until February to go!
    A nice idea, my girl would love it too

Corie is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

My daughter wants to attend a BeautyCon event. (The 2016 event dates are not available yet.)
    Corie

"A smile is a curve that can set a lot of things straight."
    -fortune cookie