Default Disney Infinity Star Wars deal for Xbox One?

We're finally breaking down and getting an Xbox for Christmas. If I get a great deal on that I was thinking of getting the Infinity Star Wars too because all of my kids would like playing it.

I can't shop Black Friday I host Thanksgiving into the weekend. Hoping for Cyber Mon deals but haven't found much out there about sales for that day. Anyone know of any deals?
    Mom of two girls and a boy

jren is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Target, Best Buy and GameStop have deals. Buy a package that includes a game and get various free stuff with it. We got a $50 target gift card and another free game with ours. The set already included 3 other games, one which is rated M but it's an actual disk so I can trade it in at GameStop. I think the GameStop deal had a free controller. I got $10 off a controller at Target. And today and tomorrow at Target online is buy 2, get 1 game free. Some of the deals are ending or have ended, but no doubt they'll be back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

target - buy 2 get one free and there is a code for $5 off of $50 right now, too.

klwa is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Sam's Black Friday ad got released yesterday, which shows it at $37.88. http://www.bfads.net/Black-Friday/Sa...?page=3#viewer I have to guess that Walmart's price will be similar. I know you said you can't shop BF, but the last couple of years, Walmart, Target, and Amazon have all reduced the prices online on Infinity & Skylanders to match the BF prices the week before. So, right now I'm trying to decide if I want to order it now with the Target buy 2 get 1 free sale or wait to see what the ads have.
    -Kris
    DS (9/05)
    DD (8/08)
    DD (9/12)