Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Saltwater canvas up to 50% off

I know we have a lot of fans of these bags here. They are having an inventory reduction sale: 10% off 1, 20% off 2, etc. up to 50% off 5 bags. I really don't need five more saltwater bags but if you have someone to gift to they'd be an awesome deal at 50% off. Codes are on the homepage.
    Last edited by Snow mom; 11-13-2015 at 09:15 AM.
    momma to DD 12/08 & DS 3/13

I just came to post the same thing - I'm trying to figure out five people to gift these to!

I'm so weak. It took less than an hour for me to cave and place an order. I got 1 whale, 3 dolphins, and a shower caddy for $72.50 shipped.

ETA: the whale and dolphin we own now cost ~$56 shipped and that seemed like a good deal at the time.
    Last edited by Snow mom; 11-12-2015 at 05:11 PM.
    momma to DD 12/08 & DS 3/13

goldenpig is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Thanks for the heads up! I've wanted to try these bags for a while! I like that they have ones with zippers now.
    Party of five!
    Double big sister
    Big brother
    Little brother

blisstwins is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Ijust ordered 5 Whales and 4 dolphins....amazing prices. I am giving them as Christmas gifts. I have a whale and love it.

anonomom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Thanks! I've been wanting a whale and I needed a shower bag for DD2 for summer camp this year. I went in with a friend to get the 50% off. :-)

Now I just need to get rid of my collection of not-quite-right pool bags. :-)
    DC1 -- 2005 DD -- 2009 DS -- 2011

ang79 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Thanks for the heads up! I have a whale that we use at the beach and a dolphin that I use for swim lessons, love them! I've had them for 6 years and they still look great. Now just trying to figure out who I can give them to that might really appreciate them as a Christmas gift and not think they are weird, LOL!

blisstwins is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ang79 View Post
    Thanks for the heads up! I have a whale that we use at the beach and a dolphin that I use for swim lessons, love them! I've had them for 6 years and they still look great. Now just trying to figure out who I can give them to that might really appreciate them as a Christmas gift and not think they are weird, LOL!

DO they seem weird? I bought black whale bags and am totally planning to gift them.

ang79 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by blisstwins View Post
    DO they seem weird? I bought black whale bags and am totally planning to gift them.
    I wouldn't think its weird to get a cool and functional bag, but I love bags Just not sure my friends and family are as concerned about finding the perfect bag for every occasion like I am! I think I'll get one for my sis-in-law for the pool, maybe one for my close friend we go to the beach with, and a shower bag for my neice who is a freshman at college.

barkley1 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I'm thinking of gifting them too...what's everyone's favorite ? I've never had one.
    DC ~ 9
    DC ~ 7

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast