Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    NCGrandma is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by barkley1 View Post
    I'm thinking of gifting them too...what's everyone's favorite ? I've never had one.
    Thanks to all the recommendations here, I got my beach-going family a whale bag last summer and it's been a great hit! I just asked if they would like any of the smaller sizes for winter swim lessons etc.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mmsmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I'm thinking of gifting them too...what's everyone's favorite ? I've never had one.
    Love the Whale for beach, pool & skiing. Dolphin is good for swim lessons when I am only taking 2 towels and changes of clothes. Wondering if anyone has the zip top one & if so how you like it?

I think the whale is probably the more unique/functional bag for a family. It's big whereas the dolphin is a more typically sized bag. This summer I brought both my kids to the beach four days a week using both a whale and a dolphin. On the way there things like dry towels and changes of clothes, snacks, etc. would go in the whale and sand/beach toys would go in the dolphin. After swimming wet towels and swimsuits and sandy toys would go in the whale and any leftover clean items would go in the dolphin. That system worked really well for me.
    momma to DD 12/08 & DS 3/13

ang79 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Does anyone have the smaller kid size bags? I think my mom might want to get them for my girls (age 7 and 9). We usually do a weeklong beach trip once a year. They love to collect seashells and sometimes we take sand buckets and shovels. Just not sure if its easier for them to carry their own bags or for me to just pack their sand stuff seperate in the dolphin (and our towels and regular stuff in the whale). What else are the kid sized ones good for the rest of the year?

Pear is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I'm thinking about buying my parents one of these for Christmas. They just got a condo near the beach. What size would you recommend for 2 seniors.

elbenn is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

How long is this promotion good for? I am considering getting some as gifts but haven't decided yet.

would this be a good teacher gift?

Anybody have the Bolongo Bay zippered bag? I really only need 3 bags for gifts, but it seems to make more sense to add in some extras to get the 50% off. So I figured I'd pick up a spare shower bag (thinking eventually one of the girls can use it for sleepover camp), and I thought the Bolongo Bay might make a nice tote for shopping at farmer's market (easy to hose off if it gets dirty).

I bought a few of the Bolongo Bay bags. I like all the pockets. I think it would make a good tote for a farmer's market. It will also fit one of the Container Store's multi-purpose bins (I think it's the large size) and still zip up, which would give the bag more structure. The straps are kind of long for holding from one hand, but I'm short (5'2"). HTH!
    Mama to my Little Cat 10/03

Quote Originally Posted by keliahmom View Post
    I bought a few of the Bolongo Bay bags. I like all the pockets. I think it would make a good tote for a farmer's market. It will also fit one of the Container Store's multi-purpose bins (I think it's the large size) and still zip up, which would give the bag more structure. The straps are kind of long for holding from one hand, but I'm short (5'2"). HTH!
    Thanks for the input! After having stuff sit in my shopping cart for the past week I finally placed the order!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast