Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
    bcafe is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I am going to stop listing my workouts, but I workout 3-4 days a week.

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

1 hr treadmill

1 hr on treadmill

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by jgenie View Post
    1 hr on treadmill
    I'm impressed you can regularly do the treadmill for so long ..bravo! I have one at home and at the gym at work and i cant seem myself to use it except when i really really have to. i did 5k on treadmill yesterday at the work gym and it just seemed like it took foreever and was a lot harder for me. I only did it bc it was 25mph winds outside and cold, drizzling and getting dark. I did have music on my phone but still..wish I could be better about it bc it is pretty convenient.

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ms.pacman♥ View Post
    I'm impressed you can regularly do the treadmill for so long ..bravo! I have one at home and at the gym at work and i cant seem myself to use it except when i really really have to. i did 5k on treadmill yesterday at the work gym and it just seemed like it took foreever and was a lot harder for me. I only did it bc it was 25mph winds outside and cold, drizzling and getting dark. I did have music on my phone but still..wish I could be better about it bc it is pretty convenient.
    I credit this thread for doing it. I used to do it all the time but had gotten out of the habit. I roll out of bed and stumble to the treadmill. By the time I'm awake I'm pretty far into it. I also have a TV in the treadmill room so I catch up on TV shows or watch the news. I run at 5:00 in the morning because I've found there's always something else that needs to be done. By doing it first thing in the morning I don't put it off.

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Me too! Honestly by 2 miles I'm BORED. So bravo to you both!

Still keeping up with daily yoga. Got outside and ran 2.5 during lunch. It was only 18 deg but no wind or snow so it wasn't too bad.
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

Quote Originally Posted by wendibird22 View Post
    Me too! Honestly by 2 miles I'm BORED. So bravo to you both!

Still keeping up with daily yoga. Got outside and ran 2.5 during lunch. It was only 18 deg but no wind or snow so it wasn't too bad.
    Hats off to you guys - I can't seem to make myself run outside. It's so cozy in my basement that I won't run outside in the winter. I'm hoping to hit the trails in the spring.

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

ran 8 miles today!!

i ran with a couple running buddies (also training for same race - Hot Chocolate 15k, in 2 weeks) which made it a lot easier and enjoyable. i was only planning on 7, but then they had to do 8 so we figured i might as well go for it. I did run it slow (13ish pace) and had to walk often in the last 3 miles but I did it. it was super super windy and in the low 40s (windchill was 33 - that is cold for Texas).

i am so sore now...no workouts for Monday for sure.

ran 8 miles today!!

i ran with a couple running buddies (also training for same race - Hot Chocolate 15k, in 2 weeks) which made it a lot easier and enjoyable. i was only planning on 7, but then they had to do 8 so we figured i might as well go for it. I did run it slow (13ish pace) and had to walk often in the last 3 miles but I did it. it was super super windy and in the low 40s (windchill was 33 - that is cold for Texas).

i am so sore now...no workouts for Monday for sure.
    Way to go!!!

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14