Bens Momma is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Best Multi-Vitamin for Kids?

Last time I researched and asked on here about multi-vitamins it seemed a top pick was Rainbow Light Kids Multistars. That was several years back and I know there are many more brands available. Are the multistars still the best or do you recommend another good one? I like that they are food based. Also do you supplement with fish oil or anything else? My kids were awesome eaters when they were young but have become a bit more "finicky" as they've gotten older so a multivit was suggested by the ped at their last well check.

Thanks!
    Momma to 2 ACTIVE DS
    and the third musketeer

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Don't know about best, but we give our kids the chewable animal-shaped ones from Trader Joe's and they gobble them up. They come in a bear-shaped container. HTH.

for Sandy Hook

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by citymama View Post
    Don't know about best, but we give our kids the chewable animal-shaped ones from Trader Joe's and they gobble them up. They come in a bear-shaped container. HTH.

lizzywednesday is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by citymama View Post

I appreciate that they are food-based and not gummies. (I don't like having gummy vitamins because DD tends to think they are candy.)

DD appreciates that they are animal shapes.
    ==========================================
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

"Make mistakes! Get messy!" - Miss Frizzle