Default Need suggestion on what kids should wear for Christmas pics

I have 4 kids that range from 11 to 7 mo. Will be 8 mo when pic is taken
    Girl 11 wears size 12 in kids dept
    Boy age 9 wears an 8
    Twins boy wears size 12 mo
    Girl twin wears 3-6 mo Ac to size chart she should be 6-9 for length but still 3-6 wt

Where can I get them coordinating clothes for Christmas pic?
    Any suggestions on what to dress them in
    Older kids brown hair and babies no hair
    Oh and we live in Houston so dec weather is ranges from 50 to 75

Mommy_Mea is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Gymboree goes from newborn to size 12, and is big on coordinating clothes, so I would suggest just going to the store, telling them what you are looking for, and I bet they could set you up!
    DS1 June 2009
    DS2 June 2011

I personally prefer pictures when I see a color scheme but each person is not wearing the identical thing. You could either pick a couple of complimentary colors or just one color and then find items for each child. That way if a store is out of a size you need or doesn't sell clothes in every size, you can easily shop at another place.

Another idea is to have the boys wear the same color pants and have the girls in similar colored dresses or skirts/tops but all of them wear the color scheme you select. Carters/Osh Gosh, Gymboree, Gap/Old Navy, Childrens Place all carry a wide range of sizes from baby to kids. Even Target. Not sure how big sizes run at Janie &Jack (but they are more expensive) but they also seem to have fancier clothes if you prefer that look.

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I would love to see, rather than matching or coordinated outfits, if the kids just got to wear their favorite clothes. I think you would capture a better snapshot of where they are in a probably be darn cute to show off their personalities like that.

gatorsmom is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I love janieandjack for Christmas outfits. They usually have several coordinating dresses and boys outfits to choose from. And their clothes are expensive but are made VERY well. Great quality stuff.
    " I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent." Mahatma Gandhi

"This is the ultimate weakness of violence: It multiplies evil and violence in the universe. It doesn't solve any problems." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Simon is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

If you want to easily coordinate, I agree with Gymbo or Janie and Jack. They make it so easy to cover many sizes. I don't have any specific outfit ideas, but wanted to share this link to a Web site with my favorite family photo inspiration ideas, Kristen Duke Photography She has many great color combinations that aren't traditional and shows how coordinated but not matching outfits can still turn out very well. Also, if you like informal, there are some cute photos with red/green pajamas on that site.
    Ds1 (2006). Ds2 (2010). Ds3 (2012).

lizzywednesday is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Our group of 5 children this year ranges in age from 2 to 6 and all the kids are wearing a blue and green plaid button-down shirt & jeans.

DD, being the only girl at the moment, is going to accessorize with brown riding boots, a skinny belt, and fun headband.

The best photo of the kids we got when they were ittybitty (the elder 3, aged 2 and 3) was all of them in red & white striped pajamas, looking out the window, then my brother photoshopped Santa's sleigh in flight into the window frame.
    ==========================================
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

"Make mistakes! Get messy!" - Miss Frizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    If you want to easily coordinate, I agree with Gymbo or Janie and Jack. They make it so easy to cover many sizes. I don't have any specific outfit ideas, but wanted to share this link to a Web site with my favorite family photo inspiration ideas, Kristen Duke Photography She has many great color combinations that aren't traditional and shows how coordinated but not matching outfits can still turn out very well. Also, if you like informal, there are some cute photos with red/green pajamas on that site.
    I think the best analogy is to think of a magazine ad--they often have complementary outfits but not identical ones! I have a ton of inspiration family photos pinned on Pinterest and Kristen Duke's boards are great. She has them organized by color--so if your favorite color is blue, you can look at all the family photos she's pinned that feature blue as the dominant color. It also helps you see what pops of color other families used to play off the blue.

Good luck!