Default Are you finding low inventory on winter clothes already?

We live in the Los Angeles area, where it has still been warm (mid 80s today!) so I haven't bought much winter clothes and pajamas yet. Now that I have been shopping for holiday gifts, I am looking for warm (micro fleece or flannel) pajamas for DD, who wears a child 6. I usually end up with Carters pjs (or occasionally Children's Place), but both places seem to be out of the sizes I need, and other than Santa themed pjs (we are Jewish) I can't find anything.

Are the stores really moving out their winter clothes already? I have even looked online. Any suggestions on comfy, cozy pjs that won't break the bank? Or happen to know if stores usually get new/more winter merchandise before the holidays? TIA

gatorsmom is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I saw some at Target today and I swear I saw some in the Lands End catalog recently. Maybe just keep checking around?
    " I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent." Mahatma Gandhi

"This is the ultimate weakness of violence: It multiplies evil and violence in the universe. It doesn't solve any problems." Martin Luther King, Jr.

I ordered fleece pjs from Lands End a few weeks ago.
    Mommy to 2 DS's (2003 and 2007)

mikala is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

We're in a colder region but the stores still have plenty of stock around here. I'd try ordering online. Target and Carter's both have tons of holiday and more general themed fleece PJs on their sites right now and Carter's has 50% off.

http://www.carters.com/carters-kid-g...s?navID=header

Simon is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

We're also in a cold area and our stores are well stocked. Our Costco just added long underwear sets for kids. I don't know if you're a member, but they might have them online and they make good pjs.
    Ds1 (2006). Ds2 (2010). Ds3 (2012).